Adding a link to the blog of a renowned strength and conditioning coach called Robert dos Remedios, or coach ‘Dos’ as he is affectionately known.
Coach Dos has been training athletes for over 20 years as was recently featured in an article in the UKSCA journal.
Famed for his tough, no-nonsense and passionate approach – Coach Dos has created a solid reputation amongst other S & C coaches.
Dos’ principles for building training programmes:
- Cover the major movement patterns
- Learn to deal with your own bodyweight
- Use unilateral exercises and work laterally
- Maximise effciency by using supersets, complexes and compound movements
- Keep the sessions short and sweet.
Here’s a link to his site.